On Monday 05 January 2004 07:43 am, Tango Echo wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> What have your experiences been with Mandrake 9.2?  I
> recently purchased a new hard drive and was debating
> if I should put 9.1 (my current one) or 9.2.  I know
> lots of people had complained about 9.2 initially, but
> perhaps most of the bugs have been worked out?  Are
> there any common bugs I should know about? I just
> returned from a break so I'd be interested what all of
> you think....

I think you'll find that if you do a fresh install of 9.2 and immediately
apply all the bugfixes and updates before doing anything else, that you will
find it to be a very sweet distro.

Make sure that you leave an update repository as a urpmi source, so if you
install something new, the newest package will be installed if available.
--
/g