Ramin wrote:
Hello,
I would like to know if any of you have had similar experiences with Mozilla: Some of the clicks simply do not respond: If i click >file and then click >open file, nothing happens. The same if i click >save page as !? This is particulary annoying if i am in Mozilla composer, since i can not open a file from from there. If i have Mozilla composer opened and then open Mozilla web browser, it opens a windows for definning a new user profile. The clicks of ¨work off-line¨ and ¨finish¨ do not work either. I have been using a turn around solution like the file i want to open with composer, i first saveit or define it as an html file, then i right-click on it and ¨open with¨ Mozilla composer. This way works.
Similar problems: in Mozilla, if i login into my Yahoo email account, i can not send any email since clicking on ¨send¨ simply does not work. This is really restricting the usability of Mozilla for me. :-(
Regards, Ramin

I use Mozilla myself and I haven't had any of these problems. Which version of Mozilla are you using? Which Mandrake?

By the way, so that replies go to the list and not to your own email address, please unset the "reply-to" in your messages.

Margot