Ramin wrote:
Apparently Galeon was the source of problem and by removing it, all the previously malfunctioning clicks are properly working now. I guess i would not really need Galeon as Konqueror, Mozilla and Mozilla Firebird are doing a good job all together. I have also installed Opera 7.50 pre-release version. Font rendering still ugly. I see if i can do some thing about this.
Regards, Ramin

Glad to hear you've got it fixed. How did you discover that Galeon was the problem - is this a known bug?

Margot