Ramin wrote:
On January 12, 2004 02:44 pm, Margot wrote:

Ramin wrote:

On January 11, 2004 06:10 pm, Margot wrote:

I use Mozilla myself and I haven't had any of these problems. Which
version of Mozilla are you using? Which Mandrake?

This is Mandrake 9.2, Mozilla 1.5. I was having the same problem with Mozilla 1.4 before upgrading!

By the way, so that replies go to the list and not to your own email
address, please unset the "reply-to" in your messages.

How do i do it? Ramin

In my Mozilla 1.4 on Mandrake 9.2 you go to Edit menu, Click on Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings, and on the first screen you should see a box marked Reply-to Address (below the boxes marked 'Your Name' and 'Email Address'). The Reply-to Address box should be empty!

There is probably something similar in Mozilla 1.5 - I haven't upgraded
yet. If you can't find it, let me know off-list and I'll send you some
screenshots of my setup that might help.

Margot

Well, you seem to have got the Reply-to sorted now - so, back to the real problem... which I probably can't help with as I've never encountered such problems myself!

Although I'm no expert, it sounds as if your Moz installation is corrupted in some way. How did you install it? Did you use urpmi? I had various odd problems with previous Moz installations where I didn't use urpmi - but since I discovered urpmi I've had no problems.

If nobody else has any better suggestions, I suggest you uninstall Mozilla and then reinstall using urpmi.

Margot