Ramin wrote:
On January 11, 2004 06:10 pm, Margot wrote:

I use Mozilla myself and I haven't had any of these problems. Which
version of Mozilla are you using? Which Mandrake?

This is Mandrake 9.2, Mozilla 1.5. I was having the same problem with Mozilla 1.4 before upgrading!

By the way, so that replies go to the list and not to your own email
address, please unset the "reply-to" in your messages.

How do i do it?
Ramin

In my Mozilla 1.4 on Mandrake 9.2 you go to Edit menu, Click on Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings, and on the first screen you should see a box marked Reply-to Address (below the boxes marked 'Your Name' and 'Email Address'). The Reply-to Address box should be empty!

There is probably something similar in Mozilla 1.5 - I haven't upgraded yet. If you can't find it, let me know off-list and I'll send you some screenshots of my setup that might help.

Margot