On 1/24/2004 at 3:05 AM Aron Smith wrote:

>On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 04:48:35 -0500
>"Lanman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>[On 1/23/2004 at 7:14 PM JoeHill wrote:
>>[
>>[>Mandrake makes a profit! Capitalist pigs! Probably used
>>[child labour or
>>[>something...
>>[>
>>[>http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=04/01/22/1249249

>>[>
>>[>JoeHill ++ ICQ # 280779813
>>[
>>[
been
>>[too much child
>>[labour, cause they only cleared $280,000.00. Barely
enough
>>[for a down
>>[payment on a Cray!
>
> Cray ? is that a French Politician ?
>>[
>>[Lanman

You're kidding, right Aron? Just in case, I've provided you
with a link. These super-computers make IBM mainframes look
like 486's. They are every Tekno-Geek's wet dream. Kinda
like dreaming about owning a Ferrari Enzo. Please tell me
you're kidding? Grin! ? IIRC, Cray2 Supercomputers start at
around 2 Billion U.S., and I seriously hope I'm wrong about
that, otherwise the interest I'm earning on my hard-saved
$300.00 will never be enough !

http://www.cray.com/

Lanman