On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 19:40:47 -0600
Hoyt Bailey disseminated the following:

> I stopped by Debian on my way here unless you are a geek gru you dont belong
> there.

Debian ain't that bad, once you get it going. It's the install that can be a
beotch. You gotta know your hardware, how to configure it, and how to partition
the disk(s), but other than that, it's very easy to maintain, and of course
*very* stable. I think this is why so many distros are Debian based, like
Knoppix, Libranet, etc.

Personally, I prefer tripping the light fantastic with Mandrake, like a guy on
IRC once said to me, Debian is for 'old farts' :-D 'Course, he didn't have much
nice to say about MDK either...

--
JoeHill ++ ICQ # 280779813
Registered Linux user #282046