On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 06:36:46 -0600
Hoyt Bailey disseminated the following:

> I was refering to the population of the list.  There are some nice people
> there but there are others.  Mandrake downloaded & installed without a
> problem.  Of course there are minor difficulties here & there.  And the
> people are nicer.

Really?! Wow, that's scary ;-) I would imagine, though, that since Debian is not
specifically aimed at 'Newbies', there might be a little less of a tolerance
level on their mailing lists for said Newbs. Mandrake, OTOH, is one of the
most Newb friendly there is, so you are more likely to find people in the same
frame of mind as yourself.

Just so no one is insulted, I do not mean to imply that *anyone* on this list is
in the same frame of mind as me :-D

--
JoeHill ++ ICQ # 280779813
Registered Linux user #282046