On Monday 02 February 2004 11:09 am, JoeHill wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 10:40:27 -0600
>
> Dennis Myers disseminated the following:
> > > Oh and BTW, what the hell is 'Icop'?
> >
> > He means IPCop I think. : )
>
> Looks pretty cool. I might choose that instead of Smoothie when I finally
> get around to 'upgrading' my router.
I used ipcop on a old K6 II 266 machine and it is very nice. IIRC it has
snortsnarf built in and you can look at the intrusion attempt logs with IP
and locations using the web interface. I use a linksys cable/dsl router now
and have not used ipcop since the comp went down. Have fun.
--
Dennis M. linux user #180842