On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:10:45 +0000
RichardA disseminated the following:

> (google for Richard Morell sometime, and be glad you never met
> him in a dark alley),

Ya, I've heard he's pretty famous for kick-banning people from IRC, and I
remember reading an IRC log extract a while back where he endlessly slagged a
newb for asking a simple question, going on at great length about how many big
clients he has/had. ...but then, developers are not rewarded for being nice,
they're rewarded for producing great software.

***Exception: Thomas Leonard, developer of ROX Desktop.

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046

One of those lies got a president impeached.
-- Michael Moore