On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 12:09:51 -0500, JoeHill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 10:40:27 -0600
> Dennis Myers disseminated the following:
>
> > > Oh and BTW, what the hell is 'Icop'?
> > He means IPCop I think. : )
>
> Looks pretty cool. I might choose that instead of Smoothie when I
> finally get around to 'upgrading' my router.

I used IPCop a couple of years ago, because the community was more
helpful (google for Richard Morell sometime, and be glad you never met
him in a dark alley), but I read recently that IPCop isn't being
actively developed, and that RM is no longer involved with Smoothwall.

It might be worth you, and the OP, checking this out before deciding
which one to use.

Richard