On Wednesday 04 February 2004 01:15, Steve Kaufman wrote:
> Anne Wilson wrote:
> >On Tuesday 03 February 2004 11:53, Steve Kaufman wrote:
> >>Thx for the replies, from Dave, Guy and Anne on this. Will look
> >> at this slowly. Of course it never fails for the first time in
> >> my life I actually bought a mail program (Increimail) a couple
> >> of months ago and not it looks like I will have to scrap it.
> >
> >Since you've paid for it, why not try their tech support before
> > you give in.  If they're clued up they should be able to tell you
> > what format the mail is saved in, and whether it's possible to
> > save it to a folder that can be used by your linux mail package.

Hmm - you're right.  Although the program is visually the same, linux
saves Mozilla mail as mbox files - I've no idea what formats /imm and
.imh are.  If you want to explore the idea further, though, sign up
for Mozilla Chat - hitting the Chatzilla button takes you to a page
saying that it is for developers only, but directs you to another
page, whose name I can quite remember, but it ends in ....azine.  If
you ask a question there about the possibility of reading through
both OSs you are likely to get an answer from one of the developers.
I found them very helpful when I had a tech. query.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302