Hoyt;
     Does Lookout Express make this signature thing difficult?  The same quote
seems to appear at the top of most of your emails.

Glenn

--
17:47:22 up 3 days, 7:48, running Mandrake Linux 9.2, kernel 2.4.22-26mdk on
an Intel P4 1.8

You are not a fool just because you have done something foolish --
only if the folly of it escapes you.