On Saturday 14 February 2004 22:06, Philip J Scott wrote:
> Ok Anne did the test it was using the said driver switched to the
> oss driver and still nothing
> have tried to run a console but nothing there either, it either
> says no such command or permission denied.
> At leaset me digi cam works lol

No, Philip.  I think you didn't see the tests.  Click the
Troubleshooting button.  It will give you a list of commands to run
in a console.  Try each one, then copy the command and the result of
it into a text file, leave a line or two, then append the next
command and output.  When you've run all the commands, paste the text
into a mail to us.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302