Hi people!

I know that this subject may be already discussed here in the list but
this is my first time here so...

How do I install my Creative CDR4210 cd recording in my Linux? I read
that I have to re-compile my kernel with the SCSI Emulation module
enabled. Is that true? I already did this but it didnīt work. I also
have a HP CD-Writer Plus 7200 and is external (connected through my
parallel port). How can I make it work? Do I have to re-compile my
kernel again? I use Linux Mandrake 6.0 with kernel 2.2.9-27mdk and a
Linux called Conectiva (brasilian) with kernel 2.2.5-23cl.

Thank ya all !!!

-----
Felipe C. Almeida - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Setor de Informacao - Gerencia de Informatica
Embrapa Gado de Leite           http://www.cnpgl.embrapa.br/
R. Eugenio do Nascimento, 610 - Dom Bosco
36038-330 - Juiz de Fora - MG - Brasil
Tel: +55 32 249 4727  Fax: +55 32 249 4701  Embrapasat: 234727