On Monday 23 February 2004 19:04, Charlie Mahan wrote:
> One final request. From me to all of you:
>
> Anyone that has installed any of the 10 betas or the RC please install
> testzilla.
>
> urpmi testzilla [Enter]

Charlie,
I agree it's important to report bugs. I've already got a bugzilla account so
I didn't look at this before.......alas this is the outcome:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] harm]# urpmi testzilla
no package named testzilla

The package "bugzilla" is there, though....and I've got cooker set up as my
"main" as well as the 3 CD's, so where did you get testzilla??

Good luck,
HarM
--
Registered Linux User #197998