On Thursday 04 March 2004 21:25, Walt Frampus wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 23:00, Glenn wrote:
> > via bittorrent (see the club site).
> >

> > Glenn
>
> Club members were not the only ones to beta test mandrake 10.0. making
> this version available to club members only is just going to make people
> look elsewhere for a distro. Not everyone can afford to be in the club.
>
> Walt

IIRC, wait three weeks and you, too, can download the 3-ISO set.  Just one of
the benefits of club membership.  Look at it this way, once it's spread more
widely, and more hardware combos stress-test it, it'll be more bullet-proof
for you.  Plus you'll download from the mirrors, rather than from those
who've selfishly throttled back their bittorrent upload speeds to gain more
download speed (the best I'm getting now is ~10K down with ~25K up.)

--
21:33:06 up 4:56, running Mandrake Linux release 10.0 (Community) for i586,
kernel 2.6.2-3mdk

A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life to be
thankful for a good one.
                -- Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings