On Fri, 2004-03-05 at 04:07, Derek Jennings wrote:

> If Club members have absolutlely no privileges, not available to non members
> then they would be whining instead of you.
> Not surprisingly MandrakeSoft want to please the people who actually pay
> something.

Let's see, I purchased MY copies of mandrake since 1999. I have every
version BTW, since then. I guess beta testing and reporting bugs means
nothing. I don't see the point in a 'club' anyway, I am not going to pay
for something twice. I will either wait for the boxed set or move on to
another distro, which is what linux is all about, freedom of choice.

Walt