On Fri, 2004-03-05 at 11:07, JoeHill wrote:

> Did some searching myself, and found this info from various posts:
----- snip ----->8

Thanks ... you saved me some time, as I was just heading to the
archives.  We'll see how it goes though, of course, it's /still/ going
to take me forever to download here in "Podunk," as DSL access in this
tiny town is capped at 256k.  I'm used to my big city 1.5down, but
that's a thing of the past for me, at least for now.

Thanks again.  I've yet to get Azureus or any of the other non-CLI
interfaces installed successfully, but that'll be the subject of another
thread on another day.  :-)

--
Chuck Mattsen ... [EMAIL PROTECTED] ... Mahnomen, MN
Registered Linux User #346519