On Fri, 2004-03-12 at 15:26, Marc Resnick wrote:
> I can't seem to do anything with urpmi anymore on Mandrake 10. I'm using
> RC1, but if I just do a urpmi --auto-select won't it update
> automatically? Anyway, I can't do anything with urpmi, including
> MandrakeUpdate.

I almost posted an identical message earlier :-) ... but, I kept dinking
around with the various mirrors, having given up on those in the U.S.,
where I constantly would get the "retrieving failed: curl failed: exited
with 9 or signal 0" errors, and found that some of the European mirrors
were working for me.  There's something like 450MB or so of updates for
10 sitting out there now.  Try Norway, perhaps, or one of the others.

--
Chuck Mattsen ... [EMAIL PROTECTED] ... Mahnomen, MN
Registered Linux User #346519