On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 16:34:07 -0500
JoeHill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I tried zinf, but it wasn't GTK2 when I looked at it. I've got version
> zinf-2.2.4-3mdk, have I missed some major changes?

well, check in requires/provides then :). I built 2.2.5 from source, and
I remember seeing it look for gtk-2.0 libraries and includes. But maybe
that's not the same thing as gtk2.

zinf is pretty clunky, now that I've tried it a little bit. The finding
music stuff needs a bit of work, it's finding a lot of streams called
'-q' and other things I have to go in and delete.

 JoeHill