On Thursday 18 March 2004 21:11, Derek Jennings wrote:
> Maybe on dial up, I have upgraded two systems from 9.2 to 10.0 by urpmi
> from Cooker, and it took about 2 hours.

I took that long on a P2, 256M ram box (from 10.0beta2 to CE) using CD-roms,
You really have bandwidth;)
The P4 work box with 9.2 I've got would do that a lot faster but from what
I've seen of 10.0 until now......well...OK  (it certainly looks slick), on a
separate partition maybe, but not for real work, noway.

Good luck,
HarM
--
Registered Linux User #197998