On Thursday 18 March 2004 02:11 pm, Derek Jennings wrote:
> You can use Cooker, but the last install I did was from
> Mandrake-devel/stable   folder. It worked great.
>
> derek

    Until 10.0 becomes Offical, 'stable' and 'cooker' are the same
thing. Cooker is a direct link, stable is currently symlinked to
it.  The fork won't occur til 10-OE is announced, and I believe
that as in the past, cooker will be on hold for more than a week
after 10-OE is released.

    BTW, there's been some hints by Warly and TV that current
cooker is very close to 10-Official at this time.  So it would be
best, if everybody running 10-CE would update to current cooker
now, as I suspect we're entering about a two week test period.
It's doable even on a dialup.

    Speak now or forever hold your complaints ;)
--
      Tom Brinkman                 Corpus Christi, Texas
               Proud to be an American