hi

i'm running 9.2.  i've got two boxes that i'm using both of them
dedicated both to xp and mdk 9.2.  i tried samba once, awhile back.. and
it was a very difficult thing for me.  if it had not been for a very
kind individual on #samba to hold my hand i would not have been able to
backup my data.  and not all of it could be backed up which really
puzzled us both.

just curious if there is an easy way to setup samba.  kinda like the
simple file sharing feature of xp.  basically just know the network
name, and if absolutely necessary, Admin login and pass.  i've never
used webmin or swat so i'm not sure if either of these programs would do
the trick.  just looking an easy way to share my mdk files with a xp
machine.  i've networked xp to mdk though its been so long i've
forgotten how to do that too.  need to research that as well.