On Wednesday 31 March 2004 16:38, Glenn wrote:
> On Wednesday 31 March 2004 13:52, Ronald J. Hall wrote:
> > I've got one of them "dinosaur age" IBM keyboards. You know - the ones
> > that weigh more than my desktop does.
> >
> > Been Goin' about 5 years with it now - no other keyboard I've found has
> > the feel that it does.
>
> I can beat that <g>.  The manufacture date on a sticker on the bottom of my
> Northgate Omnikey Systems "OmniKey ULTRA" keyboard is "June 11th 1991".
> I've never been tempted to replace it, since it's virtually indestructible
> (it's shared many a beer or mixed drink with me over those years, and just
> keeps on going with a minor lavage and dry.)
>
> Glenn

I've got you beat my friend. My IBM keyboard shows 22 July 1988. FInest
keyboards I have ever seen...

--
"I'm glad I'm not Brezhnev. Being the Russian leader in the Kremlin.
You never know if someone's tape recording what you say."

Registered Linux User #334042
 17:26:16 up 5 days, 56 min,  2 users,  load average: 0.36, 0.20, 0.08