On Wednesday 31 March 2004 20:53, Carroll Grigsby wrote:
> On Wednesday 31 March 2004 09:53 pm, Glenn wrote:
> > On Wednesday 31 March 2004 17:28, Charlie wrote:
> > > I've got you beat my friend. My IBM keyboard shows 22 July 1988. FInest
> > > keyboards I have ever seen...
> >
> > O.K.  I admit defeat <g>
>
> Glenn:
> Wimp. You should have asked Charlie if it survived the beer immersion test.
> (I have verified that Logitech keyboards won't.)
> -- cmg

Well, I don't know if it would survive that. I haven't tried it. I have two of
these old IBM "clicker" keyboards and I love 'em. I wish I had a dozen more.

--
A man brings his dog into the vet and says, "Could you please cut my dog's
tail off?"  The vet examines the tail and says, "There is nothing wrong.

Registered Linux User #334042
 21:50:45 up 5 days,  5:21,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.00