On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 21:53:48 -0700
Charlie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>On Wednesday 31 March 2004 20:53, Carroll Grigsby wrote:
>> >
>> > O.K.  I admit defeat <g>
>>
>> Glenn:
>> Wimp. You should have asked Charlie if it survived the beer immersion test.
>> (I have verified that Logitech keyboards won't.)
>> -- cmg
>
>Well, I don't know if it would survive that. I haven't tried it. I have two of
>these old IBM "clicker" keyboards and I love 'em. I wish I had a dozen more.

I have one of those.  I actually bought it in '93 from the Easy Options division.   I
treat it more tenderly than any other component.  I can type much faster on it than
any other keyboard, and unfortunately, it cannot be replaced.  I contracted at IBM for
many years - I know a closet with boxes full of them gathering dust.   I'm tempted to
call the guys back up and ask if I can have about a dozen of them.

--
Guy Rouillier