On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 07:38:56 -0600
Hoyt Bailey disseminated the following:

<snip, plonk, flush, etc.>

> Does this mean if you (or your countrymen) disrespect anyone that the
> party disrespected can laugh at you.

...<sigh>

Before this degenerates...I don't think Fajar was laughing _at_ Canadians, I
think (correct me if I'm wrong here Fajar) he was laughing _with_ Canadians, at
the expense of the Recording Industry greedheads. Now, as far as laughing at
Canadians, well, there are plenty of other reasons for that... ;-)

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046