Margot wrote:
Lanman wrote:

JoeHill wrote:

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 07:38:56 -0600
Hoyt Bailey disseminated the following:

<snip, plonk, flush, etc.>

Does this mean if you (or your countrymen) disrespect anyone that the party disrespected can laugh at you.

...<sigh>

Before this degenerates...I don't think Fajar was laughing _at_ Canadians, I
think (correct me if I'm wrong here Fajar) he was laughing _with_ Canadians, at
the expense of the Recording Industry greedheads. Now, as far as laughing at
Canadians, well, there are plenty of other reasons for that... ;-)

I'm not sure how he meant it Joe, but I can see where that might be his meaning. If I spoke too soon, I apologize. That's the problem with written or typed info. You can't hear the writer, and his/her tone of voice when it was written. Hmmm Voice-Email. That's an idea.

Lanman

We already have those in the UK - ahead of the world as usual ;-) ...we call them "telephones".

Margot

That was funny.

Lanman