> Fajar Priyanto wrote:
Oh no. I haven't monitor this thread for few days....
I'm really sorry. I didn't mean anything bad. My bad. Damn.. I hate myself.
Really sorry about it.
- -- Fajar Priyanto | Reg'd Linux User #327841 | http://linux.arinet.org

Fajar; Please follow the thread of your post. You'll see that I also apologized to you, because I took the wrong meaning from your original post. I will accept your apology, if you will accept mine. I should have known better than to take your message the wrong way! Sometimes it is difficult to understand what someone is trying to say, and this was one of those times.

Lanman