Hi all!

I know that this has been gone over but I can't find the threads right now.

As I recall there is something transit right now with updates to 10CE.  The
graphical sources manager keeps retrieving either empty lists or seriously
broken ones.  And all appear to be development sources, even if they say
stable.  So, it appears that I'm still getting cooker lists. :-)

At the risk of seeming thick..where are the updates? :-)

(This really shouldn't be happening.  For 10.1 and on the sources need to be
moved as quickly as possible and the graphical sources manager should stop
retrieving cooker lists.)

Thanks!

ttfn

John