On Sun, 2004-04-18 at 09:56, Aron Smith wrote:

> Anyway your Road Patrol is still shaking from my last visit (20 yr ago)

Geesh - I'd tend to think that if'n they pulled over a yank nowadays,
they'd purty much just let'em go - unless there was evidence of a body
on the car...

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows
what they are. -- Somerset Maugham