On Sunday 18 April 2004 01:29, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-04-18 at 08:51, Kaj Haulrich wrote:
> > BTW, Stephen, what fine cars do you build down under ?
> >
> > ;-)
> > Kaj Haulrich.
>
> Well, like in the US the Aussies constantly whinge and fight over
> "Ford vs Holden (GM/Chevrolet)" - but I'll settle for my POS/PITA
> 1983 blue Toyota Corona four-door (actually three door since the
> one door won't open any more) four cylinder that I generally call
> my "Rolls C'anardly" (Rolls down one hill and c'anardly make it
> up the next); but like linux - to each their own, right?

ROFLMAO - Well Stephen, at least you've got a "customized" vehicle.
Seems to confirm that we penguinistas are individualists. - BTW I
don't own a Ferrari (would be quite impractical where I live). Like
you, I drive Toyota (albeit a 4WD).

Kaj Haulrich.
--
* Sent from a 100 % Microsoft-free computer *
* running Linux kernel 2.6.4 on Mandrake 10.0 *