This one has me stumped...

I have a pure 10 community install with the correct 10 official updates
because I reinstalled Mandrake after the short mistaken trip some of us took
to Cookerville.

I know the Mandrake updates of the last few days are on the mirror I am using.

I know I don't have them already installed.

I have the correct Mandrake 10 updates and distribution set up via urpmi.

I deleted the update source several times and forced a reload by recreating
it.

Still, no updates appear in the MCC list.

Any idea as to why MCC isn't working. I've never seen this issue through all
of the Mandrake distros I ever used.

Rick Kunath