On Wednesday 21 April 2004 08:28 am, Kaj Haulrich wrote:

> Me too. Have you tried (as root) : urpmi --auto-select ?

Yes.

Urpmi wanted to do an update, but I aborted it because I had no idea as to
what it wanted to install, package wise.

I am still a bit leery about not knowing what is getting updated after my
inadvertent trip to Cooker a few weeks ago, and the reinstall afterwards.

I have a feeling that urpmi may be working, but not Mandrake Update.

Any idea as to how to force urpmi to display a list of it's proposed updates?
I did a lot of Googling, but couldn't seem to discover anything.

Rick