-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Kuhn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 9:23 AM
To: Mandrake Newbie
Subject: [newbie] PHPGroupware

Damn I've RTFM the whole shebang and can't still seem
to get
PHPGroupware up and running - and there's such a
cryptographic means by
which the dox are written...anyone with a less fuzzy
brain that might be
able to lend a hand here ay wot?

stephen kuhn - owner

Stephen,

I wish I could help you.  But just out of curiosity,
have you researched any other packages such as
OpenGroupware?  OpenGroupware doesn't seem to have as
slick an interface as PHPGW but I believe it can be
customized.  The reason I ask is because I will be
looking to research and/or deploy a Linux based
groupware package at one of my sites...

Thanks,

Tango