On Sun, Apr 25, 2004 at 09:06:25AM +1000, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-04-24 at 22:12, et wrote:
>
> > I guess we could start at teh begining.. you are running Apache, aren't you?
> > which version, since the setup is slighly different, and if apache 2, are you
>
> Apache2, and yes, the mods are loading for php. Here's the error I get
> when I try to browse to the http://localhost/phpgroupware/setup
>
> Parse error: parse error, unexpected '{' in
> /var/www/html/phpgroupware/header.inc.php on line 37
>
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at /var/www/html/phpgroupware/header.inc.php:37) in
> /var/www/html/phpgroupware/setup/index.php on line 62

Might check to see if there are known problems running it with apache2.
I had all kinds of problems trying to run another apache module with
apache2 (didn't like mod_perl and other stuff), and forget web_dav on
it. Since it just takes a sec to run Apache 1.3, it could be worth the
effort--at least to confirm or deny it.

Todd