On Sat, 2004-04-24 at 22:12, et wrote:

> I guess we could start at teh begining.. you are running Apache, aren't you?
> which version, since the setup is slighly different, and if apache 2, are you

Apache2, and yes, the mods are loading for php. Here's the error I get
when I try to browse to the http://localhost/phpgroupware/setup

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '{' in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/header.inc.php on line 37

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /var/www/html/phpgroupware/header.inc.php:37) in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/setup/index.php on line 62

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Just because they are called 'forbidden' transitions does not mean that
they are forbidden. They are less allowed than allowed transitions, if
you see what I mean. -- From a Part 2 Quantum Mechanics lecture.