On Sat, 2004-04-24 at 19:06, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-04-24 at 22:12, et wrote:
>
> > I guess we could start at teh begining.. you are running Apache, aren't you?
> > which version, since the setup is slighly different, and if apache 2, are you
>
> Apache2, and yes, the mods are loading for php. Here's the error I get
> when I try to browse to the http://localhost/phpgroupware/setup
>
> Parse error: parse error, unexpected '{' in
> /var/www/html/phpgroupware/header.inc.php on line 37
This is a source code error. It seems to be a common problem for
phpgroupware users.

Take a look at:
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=header.inc.php&submit=Search%21&idxname=phpgroupware-users&max=20&result=normal&sort=score

> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at /var/www/html/phpgroupware/header.inc.php:37) in
> /var/www/html/phpgroupware/setup/index.php on line 62
This warning is a consequence of the previous error. Nothing to worry
about.

Adolfo