On Sat, 2004-04-24 at 09:16, Miroslav Skoric wrote:

> Anyway, thanks for suggestions. Case there is a solution for other
> similar installations (like Netscape or like) for KDE, any pointer would
> be apreciated.
>
> Misko

Why not just use MozillaFirebird instead?
Looks beautiful mate.

stephen kuhn - owner
==============================
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
I LIKE TO THINK I AM A PICKER-UP OF UNCONSIDERED TRIFLES. Death grinned
hopefully. (Lords and Ladies)

      • ... Miroslav Skoric
        • ... JoeHill
          • ... Miroslav Skoric
        • ... Miroslav Skoric
    • ... Miroslav Skoric
      • ... Ron Hunter-Duvar
        • ... Miroslav Skoric
      • ... JoeHill
      • ... Paul Smith
    • ... Miroslav Skoric
      • ... Stephen Kuhn
        • ... JoeHill
        • ... Miroslav Skoric
          • ... Stephen Kuhn
  • ... Per-Olof Litby - Reg'l Mgr Nordic/Baltic - Java System Software - Sun Microsystems