On Sun, 2004-04-25 at 00:10, frankieh wrote:

> I was a big redhat fan from 4.x to 6.2, then I changed to mandake and
> haven't looked back.

1.) This is an ancient ancient post
2.) I started with Slackware 1, then RH "Haloween"
3.) This is an ancient post
4.) I wouldn't touch any RH below 9 at this point, and am still running
MDK 9.1 considering doing a total blow-out to 10CE...
5.) I LIKE my sendmail. Nyah!

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
"There are things that are so serious that you can only joke about them"
- Heisenberg