On Sun, 2004-04-25 at 19:04, Richard Urwin wrote:
> On Sunday 25 Apr 2004 3:58 am, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> > Besides, I'm a traditionalist; sendmail has been part of *NIX for
> > quite a long time and well, I don't see why it SHOULDN'T be used
> > because of it's, well, age...(g)
>
> You don't bother with the M4 macros then, Stephen?

The only M4 I use is outside of Sydney.
(g)

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Death didn't answer. He was looking at Spold in the same way as a dog
looks at a bone, only in this case things were more or less the other
way around. -- Terry Pratchett, "The Colour of Magic"