On Wed, 2004-04-28 at 08:06, Jonathan Dlouhy wrote:
> Is therr a system monitor for KDE that is similar to the GNOME system monitor,
> or another app that will do the same thing so I can shut down processes I
> can't shut down any other way? The GNOME app won't load most of the time,
> otherwise it would be fine.
>
> Thanks

kcupload

You should be able to google for it easily enough.
Just like gKrellm, but for KDE.

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
I lately lost a preposition; It hid, I thought, beneath my chair And
angrily I cried, "Perdition! Up from out of under there." Correctness is
my vade mecum, And straggling phrases I abhor, And yet I wondered, "What
should he come Up from out of under for?" -- Morris Bishop