Hi guys,

   just got a version of mandrake and was trying to get it to see my second
network card.  I have one of those VIA EPIA CL 10000 Mini-ITX motherboards
(they're awesome) and it has two via-rhine III network cards.  Mandrake has
picked up the first card using driver/module via-rhine but it failed to see
the second network card (eth1) and it doesn't even have a module for it.  I
went into the modules.conf config file and added an alias for eth1 right
below eth0, i.e.:

Alias eth1 via-rhine

But this did nothing.  Does anyone have any tips for me to get this
installed - unfortunately, I'm not running X or I'm sure it would be much
easier.  Thanks for any help you can provide.

Regards,

Troy