On Saturday 08 May 2004 04:03 pm, Greg Meyer wrote:

->We have a winner.  I said you'd get a prize, but I lied :-p
->
->It is really astounding to me that one can figure out the song from
 listening ->to the difference between the original and the compressed
 version.

TBH, it took me awhile. I'm familiar with the song (I've always liked Queen)
and I cranked my Monsoon speakers darn near max...

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                 Dark< >Lord