lake-wind wrote:
On Friday 14 May 2004 12:08 am, Marc Lijour wrote:

Does somebody here know when it is planned to have the iso CDs of MDK 10
Official for free download?

Get them at the club ;-)

That's very good advice, but for those that don't have the spare cash in their budget to join the club, you can download the i586 directory tree, create your own ISO's and burn installation cd's from the ISO's. I posted this link in a previous message. Check out this thread posted at linuxquestions.org. I think you will find what you are looking for.

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?postid=926547#post926547

Thanks, Marc and Lake-wind! I am patient and I can wait for MDK 10.0 Official. Moreover, I am very satisfied with MDK 9.2. I installed MDK 10 CE, but I experienced some problems with my machine's sound (I could not listen to MP3 files, for instance) and I have come back to MDK 9.2. The only problem with MDK 9.2 is that drakewizard deceives the time settings of my computer and the e-mails sent to me display a time with one hour behind...

Paul