On Mon, 2004-05-24 at 07:48, PM wrote:

> Sorry,
>
> I should have put some kind of sarcastic warning about "Technologically
> Advanced UK", forgot We're a multi-national group.

That's alright - having lived "DownUnder" for the past four years, I've
become quite adept at understanding any reference to technology and
Britain is meant sarcastically.

stephen kuhn - owner
==============================
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Picking up the pieces of my sweet shattered dream, I wonder how the old
folks are tonight, Her name was Ann, and I'll be damned if I recall her
face, She left me not knowing what to do. Carefree Highway, let me slip
away on you, Carefree Highway, you seen better days, The morning after
blues, from my head down to my shoes, Carefree Highway, let me slip
away, slip away, on you... Turning back the pages to the times I love
best, I wonder if she'll ever do the same, Now the thing that I call
livin' is just bein' satisfied, With knowing I got noone left to blame.
Carefree Highway, I got to see you, my old flame... Searching through
the fragments of my dream shattered sleep, I wonder if the years have
closed her mind, I guess it must be wanderlust or tryin' to get free,
>From the good old faithful feelin' we once knew. -- Gordon Lightfoot,
"Carefree Highway"