On Mon, 2004-05-24 at 07:08, PM wrote:

> Makes sense to me - the old saying 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'
> certainly applies.
>
> Another advantage of Linux over another operating system.
>
> BTW, moved here to Cyprus 2 years ago & do have broadband (after a
> fashion - have to log on via an Active-X page), still can't get it where
> I used to live the the much more technologically advanced UK.

"Technologically Advanced UK" is an oxymoron.

Now Turkey, OTOH...

(And actually, Australia is rather amazing in most areas - we have
wireless, ADSL, cable - just a matter of saving up the right amount of
dollars to get my unlimited - yes - unlimited 512/256 connection going -
along with a modem/router/vpn router)

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. War is peace. -- George
Orwell