David E. Fox wrote:
On Fri, 14 May 2004 09:14:18 -0400
lake-wind <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That's very good advice, but for those that don't have the spare cash in their budget to join the club, you can download the i586 directory tree, create

Why not get the CE ISO's as many have done, and then urpmi them up to final update
status?

I did that on my office machine, which has an ethernet connection, but I wouldn't want to try that at home with a modem connection!

Sir Robin

--
"Don't be lucid and ironic; people will turn this against you to show that you aren't a nice person."
- Albert Camus

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Universitesi