On Tue, 25 May 2004 18:55:06 -0700
Asa Rossoff disseminated the following:

> I wouldn't email people from a mailer that MS's product couldn't understand,
> if I intended to communicate with people who use MS's product. It doesn't have
> to be political, just practical.

So, use broken standards to communicate with a broken mail client (MSOE)?

No thanks.

What's practical is OE following accepted standards and not 'adding
functionality' (ie. deliberately breaking standards so only MS products will
properly interoperate).

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.orderinchaos.org
23:01:35 up 6 days, 11:42, 4 users, load average: 1.25, 1.52, 1.53